Subject Filters

Monday, June 20, 2011

Looking Forward to cpd23 Things

I originally created this blog for the North Texas 23 Things. Unfortunately, I got caught up in work and never finished that program. I have proposed a medical library focused 23 Things for work and thought I would join this 23 Things for Professional Development program to remind me what the participant side feels like. I believe this experience will help me when I develop the course for work.

I am looking forward not only to going through the program but also to connecting with new people and seeing what cool things they are doing.

**This post was updated on Aug. 24 to add the link to the CPD23 site.

3 comments:

  1. I think a medical-themed 23 things sounds like a great idea! A family history one could be good too!
    In my workplace it's been proposed to do a shortened 23 things (maybe 12??) but not sure what's happening with that at the moment.
    Hope you find time to enjoy #cpd23! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was prompted to investigate your blog because of the title FamilyArchivist. I am a bit of a genealogy nerd and thought you might be covering such resources. I am delighted to learn that you will be taking a medical focus and that you share your source links. I look forward to following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, good idea. I'm far enough behind technology, I only *think* it's a good idea because I don't know! But I want a native plant 23 Things. Hmmmm.

    I like genealogy, but am not the family genealogist. A more obsessive relative is tops in the category on one side. The other side, well I guess I'm it.

    I love it that you want to see the participant side of things. Seems like some folks never test-drive their stuff, programs, software, and speaking as an end user, it can really show. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete